PureLean® Ultra Special Features include:
- 25 grams vegetarian protein from pea and rice protein
- 5 grams fiber to support satiety, digestive health and healthy glycemic control*
- Magnesium to promote nutrient metabolism, healthy neurotransmitter function and positive mood*
- Chromium and biotin to enhance glucose metabolism and promote lean body composition*
- Green tea extract to promote resting energy expenditure and thermogenesis*
- Smooth and delicious formula lightly sweetened with natural vanilla flavors
Offers an enhanced blend of vegetarian protein, fiber and metabolic cofactors to support healthy weight management†*
PureLean® Ultra is a high-protein blend offering additional fiber and metabolic cofactors in a lightly sweetened, smooth and delicious formula. Diets higher in protein and fiber have been associated with healthy weight management† and body composition, believed to be due, at least in part, to enhanced satiety and nutrient metabolism. In a comparison study, individuals on a higher-protein diet (1.6 g/kg body weight) compared with individuals on a moderate-protein diet (0.8 g/kg body weight) had comparable weight loss, but lost 22% more fat mass after four months. While weight loss was again comparable at the 12-month mark, more participants in the higher protein arm completed the study (p<0.05), and the higher-protein diet offered more significant support for healthy body composition. In another multinational European study involving 548 overweight adults who had recently lost 8% of their initial body weight, those following a higher-protein diet (25% of energy intake) were more likely to maintain weight loss. Fiber, another key nutrient to promote satiety, also helps support digestive health, nutrient absorption and healthy glycemic control. The nutrient cofactors magnesium, chromium and biotin are included to enhance nutrient metabolism, while green tea targets fatty acid oxidation.*
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.