AdreCor is recommended to support adrenal function and increase the synthesis of epinephrine, norepinephrine, and cortisol with a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and other nutrients.* This formula is rich in B-vitamins that are important to the production of the adrenal hormones required to combat stress and fatigue.*
- L-tyrosine is a precursor to the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*1
- L-histidine is a histamine precursor*2
- Histamine support wakefulness2
- Catecholamines and Rhodiola rosea support wakefulness, cognitive function, mood, and healthy responses to stress*3
- Methionine supports methylation pathways*4
- Young 1996; Nakijima 1996; Alonso 1982; Agharanya 1981; Goldstein 2010.
- Thakkar 2015.
- Meyers 2011; Berridge et al. 2012; Wienecke et al. 2012; Clark and Noudoost 2014; Jenkins et al. 2016; Goldstein 2010; Kvetnansky 2009; Nieoullon 2002; Bernheimer 1973; Mao 2015; Pannosian 2010; Hung 2011; Olsson, 2009; Darbinyan 2000; Brown 2002.
- Werner 2001.