A broad spectrum and highly bioavailable multivitamin and mineral, BioFoundation-G’s formulation uses clinically driven research to provide the nutritional foundation needed for the modern environment. This complete multi contains clinical doses of nutrients such as N-acetyl cysteine and R-alpha-lipoic acid, well established to increase cellular levels of glutathione, the most prevalent intercellular antioxidant. Glutathione is also one of the most important conjugators of numerous environmental and endogenous toxins, and is known to be depleted not only by xenobiotics, but also by chronic conditions such as diabetes, as well as inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases. Glutathione support is also linked to lower rates of cell death and apoptosis.
BioFoundation-G also provides physiologically relevant doses of hepatoprotectors such as milk thistle, antioxidants, mitochondrial bioenergetic enhancers such as CoQ10, and co-factors for critical detoxification enzymes. It contains 2000 IU vitamin D3, 45 mcg vitamin K2 and 200 mg niacinamide per serving, more than most existing multi vitamin formulas. It also provides 50 mg of the biological modifiers natural trans-resveratrol and green tea phytosome per serving, nutrients shown to have anti-inflammatory, antiobesity, anti-aging, cardiovascular and stress related benefits.
• Provides rate limiting nutrients for glutathione production, necessary for xenobiotic detoxification
• Full spectrum multiple vitamin and mineral, with 2000 IU vitamin D3 per serving
• Contains clinical doses of resveratrol, lipoic acid, CoQ10, milk thistle and green tea extract
• Broad spectrum antioxidant support, including bilberry and citrus extracts, lipoic acid, lycopene and lutein
• Highly bioactive and bioavailable nutrients, such as pyridoxal-5-phosphate and vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7)