Black Cumin Seed Oil w/Bio Curcumin
This innovative formula combines the power of black cumin seed oil with the super nutrient curcumin. Black cumin seed oil helps to balance both immune and inflammatory responses, which is critical to guarding our health as we age. Curcumin also promotes a healthy inflammatory response, and our formula contains ultra-absorbable BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin® for better uptake. So get enhanced support for your immune, joint, and whole-body health. Add Black Cumin Seed Oil with Bio-Curcumin® to your regimen today!
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes optimal immune system function
- Curcumin provides multiple whole-body health benefits
- Helps maintain healthy aging immune systems
Immune health, inflammatory response, and aging
Finding a way to balance immune support and healthy inflammation response are essential for maintaining optimal health in normal aging.1-3 Thats where a unique oil derived from the seeds of the black cumin plant come into play. Black cumin seed oil has been clinically shown to be uniquely effective at balancing both immune support and inflammation response because of a wide range of active compounds that benefit human health.4-15
Supports a healthy inflammatory response
A healthy response to inflammatory factors is a crucial part of preserving robust health. In a wide-ranging series of studies, black cumin seed oil has been shown to support the effectiveness of many biological factors that contribute to the body’s normal inflammatory activity, including those critical cell-signaling chemicals and hormone-like messengers.16-18
Boosts the immune system
Studies also show that black cumin seed oil supports immune health by facilitating optimal function of a healthy, aging immune system. It does this by supporting the vital defensive activities of macrophages and helper T-cells that work together to bolster your immune defenses.19-24
The added benefits of curcumin
The addition of curcumin to this unique formula provides another layer of support. One of the oldest medicinal herbs, curcumin has been used for thousands of years to benefit virtually every organ system — supporting brain, breast, pancreas, and even colon health. Curcumin also promotes healthy inflammatory response as well as healthy cell division.
Two powerful nutrients in one supplement
Life Extension has combined these two extracts into one novel formulation that delivers all of their complementary benefits in one convenient softgel. By acting on both immune factors and inflammatory factors, our Black Cumin Seed Oil with Bio-Curcumin® supports a healthy immune system and facilitates a healthy inflammatory response. Add this vital supplement to your healthcare regimen today!
- Nutr Rev. 2007 Dec;65(12 Pt 2):S173-6.
- Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2003 Feb;23(1):15-39.
- Curr Opin Immunol. 2012 Aug;24(4):488-93.
- Cancer Ther. 2008;6(b):495-510.
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2005 Dec;5(13-14):1749-70.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Sep 2;137(2):1028-34.
- Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(6):1075-91.
- Pak J Biol Sci. 2011 Dec 1;14(23):1038-46.
- Dig Dis Sci. 2012 Sep;57(9):2296-303.
- Phytother Res. 2007 Sep;21(9):895-7.
- HPB (Oxford). 2009 Aug;11(5):373-81.
- Immunol Lett. 2006 Jul 15;106(1):72-81.
- Planta Med. 2016 Jan;82(1-2):8-16.
- Avicenna J Phytomed. 2016 Jan-Feb;6(1):34-43.
- Biochem Pharmacol. 2016 Mar 15;104:62-73.
- Curr Opin Immunol. 2012 Aug; 24(4): 488–493.
- J Leukoc Biol. 2008 Oct; 84(4): 900–914.
- Neuroimmunomodulation. 2008; 15(4-6): 323–330.
- Int J Immunopharmacol. 2000 Sep;22(9):729-40.
- Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Feb;22(1):37-43.
- Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010 Aug;50(7):654-65.
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2015 Sep;28(1):295-304.
- Toxicol Ind Health. 2016 Sep;32(9):1564-9.
- Chin J Integr Med. 2014 Mar 2. [Epub ahead of print]