Calm G is commonly used to reduce anxiousness, support healthy levels of GABA and promote sleep.
- N-acetyl-cysteine and alpha-lipoic acid support glutathione levels*1
- L-theanine is a glutamate receptor antagonist*2
- Glutamate is associated with anxiousness and stress3
- Coenzyme Q10 scavenges free radicals*3
- Atkuri et al. 2007; Packer et al. 1995
- Kakuda et al. 2002
- Cortese and Phan 2005, Bagley and Moghaddam 1997, McEwen 1999, Moghaddam 1993, Moghaddam et al. 1994, Moghaddam 2002.
- Gazdik et al. 2003