Save 15% forever Order Direct!
Sign up on next page to complete order
- Phenylalanine is the precursor to phenylethylamine (PEA)*1
- Decreased PEA has been associated with inattentiveness1
- 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin*2
- Serotonin is associated with regulating mood and sleep3
- N-acetyl-cysteine supports glutathione levels*4
- N-acetyl-cysteine may support normal reward pathways and regulate urges and compulsiveness*5
- Huperzine A is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor*6
- Berry 2004.
- Li et al. 2013.
- Ursin 2002; Dell-Osso et al. 2016.
- Atkuri et al. 2007.
- Grant et al. 2007.
- Wang et al. 2006.