Dr. Formulated PROBIOTICS Prostate+
A new approach to prostate health.† As men age, they require more support for continued lower urinary tract and prostate health. To meet this need, Dr. Perlmutter created Prostate+ with probiotics, prebiotic fiber from premium Organic Acacia, clinically studied organic whole cranberry fruit (Flowens®) and vitamin D3.*
- Contains 500mg of Organic Flowens®, the clinically studied amount shown to support normal urine flow*
- 1, 000IU of whole food vitamin D3 support for prostate health*
- Offers digestive and immune system support with 50 billion CFU, 15 probiotics with added B. animalis subsp. lactis
- Made with over 70% organic ingredients—Certified by QCS
- Hypoallergenic, gluten, dairy and soy free, vegetarian
Flowens® is certified organic cranberry powder specifically designed to support men’s prostate health. Growing organic cranberries is no easy task, since only 2.5% of global cranberry production is organic. Clinically studied Flowens® has a published safety study, has no sugar, no calories, carriers, additives or preservatives—an innovative, unique, proprietary ingredient for men’s prostate health.*
David Perlmutter, M.D., F.A.C.N.
America’s Brain-Health Expert, Board-Certified Neurologist, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, and Expert in the Human Microbiome.
Understanding the Human Microbiome
The human microbiome is an evolving collection of trillions of microbial organisms living in and on the human body. Leading research is only just starting to unlock the vast mysteries of the microscopic world of the human microbiome.
So just what could these good bacteria be doing for us? According to David Perlmutter, M.D., these beneficial microorganisms may be responsible for:
- Aiding in digestion and the absorption of nutrients*
- Supporting immune system function*
- Producing and releasing important enzymes and substances*
- Helping with stress management*
- Assisting with countless healthy body systems and processes*
Just What the Doctor Formulated
It’s time to take care of our microbiome. It’s up to us to support and nourish it through what we eat, what we expose ourselves to in our environment and the kind of lifestyle we lead. Dr. Perlmutter advocates honoring this system of health through understanding and avoiding the three biggest forces that work against the health of the gut’s good bugs.
Force #1: Exposure to substances that kill or otherwise adversely change the composition of the bacterial colonies. These include toxic chemicals used in conventional agriculture, household cleaners and in food (e.g., sugar, gluten), and even in water (e.g., chlorine).
Force #2: Unhealthy diet, and poor nutritional support for the diverse tribes of good bacteria (e.g., prebiotic fiber).
Force: #3: Stress