Garlic 500mg 100c is available by Progressive Labs.
Garlics nutritional content includes vitamin B-1, B-2, Niacin (B-3) and C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium and sodium along with numerous amino acids and sulfur containing compounds. In addition to its obvious nutritional advantages, In the book ""Garlic: Natures Healer"" others listed, even more important, identifiable therapeutic factors related to garlics nutrient content including the following:
1) Godwit rays, a mitogenetic radiation factor that stimulates cell growth and rejuvenates body functions.
2) Anti-hemolytic factor responsible for garlics beneficial effect on anemia.
3) Sugar metabolism factor useful in treating both diabetes and hypoglycemia.
4) High selenium content works as a natural pacemaker for the heart.
5) High germanium content believed beneficial in preventing and retarding tumor growth.
6) Anti-heavy metal factor neutralizes heavy metal toxicity by oral chelation.
7) Anti-oxidant factors reduces lipid peroxides and other free radical end-products.
8) All thiamine formed by the action vitamin B-1 on the sulfur containing compound all-in acts as a tonic for the bodys well-being.
9) Anti-inflammatory factor from allicin reduced joint pain and swelling of arthritis.
10) Antibiotic factor produced by the action of the enzyme allinase.
11) Anti-coagulant factor methyltrisulfide identified by Japanese researchers as the key sulfur containing compound responsible for garlics anti-clotting property