Kids Mineral Complete
Grilled Cheese for dinner? Yup. Glass of milk before bed? Check. You’ve got calcium handled. But what about magnesium? or zinc? or chromium (huh??)? For the days when the vegetable medley ends up on the floor instead of on their plate, we’re here to help.
- Calcium as calcium citrate for healthy bones and teeth* (150 mg)
- Magnesium as magnesium citrate supports healthy blood sugar levels* (250 mg)
- Zinc as zinc citrate helps support the immune system* (5 mg)
- Chromium supports healthy metabolism* (15 mcg)
- Vitamin D as D3 supports a healthy immune system* (5 mcg/200 IU)