Life Extension Two Per Day
Life Extension’s Two Per Day multivitamins have the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two capsules or Capsules. This gives you far more of the essential vitamins, minerals and health-promoting nutrients than typical store-bought formulas … and it does so at a very economical price. Why is this so important? While Recommended Daily Allowances (RDAs) were developed by the government, they only provide the minimal doses to protect you from deficiency. Research studies demonstrate that unless you’re taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals, you won’t fully receive their benefits for optimal health and well-being.
Two-Per-Day now contains three potent forms of selenium (SelenoExcell®, Se-methyl-selenocysteine, and sodium selenite). Also newly included is apigenin, a powerful bioflavonoid found in many vegetables and fruits which boosts cell protection.
Benefits at a Glance:
Our Formula Beats Centrum® 10 ways*
- 50 times more vitamin B1
- 12 times more vitamin B12
- 25 times more vitamin B6
- 10 times more biotin
- 10 times more selenium
- 8 times more vitamin C
- 2 times more vitamin D
- 2 times more vitamin E
- 2.7 times as much vitamin B3
- 3 times as much zinc
*Formula compared to Centrum® Silver® Adults 50+
Get the Most from your Multivitamin
Huge numbers of Americans take a multivitamin, but the potencies of the individual nutrients are usually so trivial that no health benefit is derived. The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day makes it one of the great bargains in the dietary supplement marketplace.
Crominex® 3+ Delivers Biologically Active Chromium
Two-Per-Day Capsules provide Crominex® 3+, a highly stable and biologically active form of chromium blended with Capros® Amla and PrimaVie® Shilajit.9 When used as part of a healthy diet, chromium plays a vital role in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in those within normal range.
Obtain Multiple Health Benefits of Vitamin D
Vitamin D has long provided significant support for healthy bone density.10-16 However, scientists have also validated the critical role that vitamin D plays in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation, and its profound effects on human immunity.17-26 These findings link a deficiency of vitamin D to a host of common age-related problems.
The current RDA is only 600 IU. As a result of startling evidence of a widespread vitamin D deficiency, prominent nutritional scientists are calling on Americans to increase their vitamin D intake to 1, 000 IU per day and higher. Vitamin D in the amount of 2, 000 IU is contained in the super-potent Two-Per-Day Capsules.
Strengthen Arteries, Bones, and Immunity with Vitamin C
Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, is a white, crystalline, water-soluble substance found in citrus fruits. As an antioxidant, vitamin C scavenges free radicals in the body and protects tissues from oxidative stress.27-36
Additionally, vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen, the connective tissue that supports arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth.30-32 However, vitamin C is mostly known as a major immune-supporting nutrient. It does this by boosting glutathione levels in human lymphocytes, cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood.37
B Vitamins Maintain Youthful Metabolism
B Vitamins — theres more than one "vitamin B." Your body uses B vitamins plus enzymes to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat, and protein … energy which is needed by your cells. Life Extension Two-Per-Days contain bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6, and more.
Because they are codependent in their metabolic activities, a deficiency of one B vitamin can affect optimal functioning of organ systems throughout the body.38
5-MTHF — Life Extensions Two-Per-Day contains 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the active form of folate that is up to 7 times more bioavailable than folic acid. This greater bioavailability is especially important in people with a genetic enzyme deficiency since it requires no conversion to become metabolically active.
Additional High-Potency Minerals & Antioxidants
A multivitamin is not complete without providing all of the minerals and a few antioxidants essential to healthy living. Life Extensions Two-Per-Day Capsules provide 10 times more biotin and 4 times more selenium than Centrum® Silver® Adults 50+.
Alpha-lipoic acid — Alpha-lipoic acid promotes liver health, nerve health, and more. Plus, this universal antioxidant helps boost glutathione levels already in normal range.
It is also packed with nutrients like zinc citrate and natural mixed tocopherols for superior absorption and bioavailability. So start supplementing with the best multivitamin you can buy … choose Life Extension Two-Per-Day multivitamins.
- PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357.
- Cell. 2013 Dec 19;155(7):1624-38.
- PLoS One. 2008 May 21;3(5):e2267.
- Cell. 2007 May 4;129(3):473-84.
- Nature. 2000 Feb 17;403(6771):795-800.
- Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013 Nov;16(6):657-61.
- EMBO Mol Med. 2014 Apr 6;6(6):721-31.
- Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries. 2010;30(3):153-161.
- J Bone Miner Res. 2004 Aug;19(8):1221-30.
- J Bone Miner Res. 2006 Mar;21(3):397-405.
- Bone. 2008 May;42(5):996-1003.
- Steroids. 2001 Mar-May;66(3-5):375-80.
- Bone. 2006 Oct;39(4):946-53.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Aug;88(2):513S-519S.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jan;89(1):76-80.
- Am J Prev Med. 2011 Jul;41(1):68-74.
- Proc Nutr Soc. 2012 Feb;71(1):50-61.
- Med Hypotheses. 2011 Dec;77(6):1145-7.
- Dermatoendocrinol. 2011 Jan;3(1):11-7.
- Mol Cancer. 2011 May 18;10:58.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2012 Dec;132(12):2762-9.
- Anticancer Res. 2012 Jan;32(1):223-36.
- Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015 Sep;21(9):1627-31.
- Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets. 2015 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nutrients. 2015 Jul 27;7(8):6088-108.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012 Dec;1826(2):443-57.
- Redox Rep. 2010;15(1):11-9.
- Adv Nutr. 2011 Mar;2(2):78-88.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Nov;8(4):359-77.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72.
- Radiat Environ Biophys. 2007 Mar;46(1):61-8.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(7):e1729.
- Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2014 Oct-Dec;58(4):371-5.
- Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2015 Apr 21. doi: 10.1111/bcpt.12413. [Epub ahead of print]
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Jan;77(1):189-95.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.