- Vitamin K refers to a family of similar compounds that play a role in blood coagulation and bone health.*
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is particularly important for bone mineralization and calcium metabolism.*
- Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.*
- MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soy.