Multi-Vitamin Elite AM/PM
Two ideal multi-vitamin/mineral combinations that support a high performance nutrition program.*
- Provides vitamin K2 to support calcium metabolism*
- Includes the active, tissue-ready form of vitamin B12*
- Chelated minerals provide for optimal absorption*
- Provides Indenas curcumin phytosome (Meriva®), which helps maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response in joints, muscles, and the gastrointestinal tract*
- Also uses Indenas green tea phytosome (GreenSelect®) to provide antioxidant and metabolic benefits*
- Includes Relora®, a proprietary blend of plant extracts shown to curb late-night cravings, optimize cortisol and DHEA levels, aid in weight management, and support restful sleep*
Multi-Vitamin Elite provides two multi-vitamin/mineral formulas to meet daytime and nighttime needs. The a.m. formula helps boost energy during the daytime, while the p.m. formula supports rest and recovery at night.*
The keystone of every nutritional product line is a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement. A multi-vitamin/mineral product is the starting point for every individuals supplementation needs and therefore it should contain all of the essential nutrients.
Because of the state of the current food supply and because very few individuals eat the recommended five daily servings of fruits and vegetables, nutrition experts agree that a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement should be taken daily. Even the Journal of the American Medical Association – not usually known as a supporter of nutritional supplements – suggests that everyone should take a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement (JAMA 2002;287:3127-3129). A good multi-vitamin/mineral nutritional supplement could be considered "dietary insurance" to be certain all of the essential nutrients are being consumed on a daily basis. Even greater health benefits can be realized when a healthy diet is being eaten in addition to taking a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement.
A joint statement issued by the American College of Sports Medicine, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the Dietitians of Canada is particularly noteworthy for individuals involved in athletic activities: “Supplements may be required by athletes who restrict energy intakes, use severe weight loss practices, eliminate one or more food groups from their diet, or consume high-carbohydrate diets with low micronutrient density.”
Multi-Vitamin Elite is NSF Certified for Sport®.