Now with twice the amount of nicotinamide riboside
- increases the bodys ability to produce energy*
- supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection*
- supports healthy metabolic function, including insulin
- sensitivity and nutritional support for fatty liver*
- promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation*
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+).* NAD+ is a key component of the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain, both involved in mitochondrial production of ATP for energy.*
In addition to its importance in cellular energy production, NAD+ is a critical substrate for several enzymes, including sirtuins (SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular), which play key roles in healthy aging, weight management, metabolic syndrome, and hepatic lipid metabolism.*
What health benefits does NiaCel provide?
- NiaCel supports insulin sensitivity*
- NiaCel promotes healthy aging by turning on sirtuins, which increases mitochondrial biogenesis*
- NiaCel is neuroprotective and supports cognitive function*
- NiaCel supports weight management by promoting thermogenesis*1
- NiaCel benefits endurance athletes and fatigued individuals by increasing muscle and cardiac mitochondria*
1. Canto C, Houtkooper R, Pirinen E, et al. The NAD+ precursor nicotinamide riboside enhances oxidative metabolism and protects against high-fat diet-induced obesity. Cell Metab 2012;15:838-847.