Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ combines standardized extracts from the whole fruit and flower, along with pomegranate seed oil, to support whole-body health. In addition to the highly absorbable polyphenol powerhouses found in pomegranate fruit, Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ is formulated with newly discovered biologically active compounds from other parts of the pomegranate plant. Put the full power of the pomegranate plant to work for you today!
Benefits at a Glance
- Pomegranate fruit is loaded with some of nature’s most powerful antioxidants
- Pomegranate supports whole-body health
- Offers benefits of all parts of pomegranate plant, including seeds and flowers
- One softgel provides equivalent polyphenol content of 30 pomegranates
Few nutritional sources have gained as much scientific validation as pomegranate.1 The surprising array of health benefits attributable to pomegranate include everything from supporting healthy prostate and breast tissue to promoting a healthy heart, kidneys, joints and liver.2-12 Numerous studies also show that pomegranate is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants.13-18 And it also helps regulate LDL oxidation.
Until now the vast majority of research has focused on extracts from the fruit alone. But recently scientists have identified the synergistic action of compounds specific to other parts of the pomegranate – notably its seeds and flowers.
Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ combines standardized extracts from the whole fruit and flower, along with pomegranate seed oil, to support whole-body health. In addition to the highly absorbable antioxidant powerhouses found in pomegranate fruit19-21 — Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ augments these polyphenols with newly discovered biologically active compounds from other parts of the pomegranate plant. These little-known nutrients include: punicanolic acid, a member of the triterpene family of essential oils that provides cellular support to help with inflammation, 22 and pomegranatate, to combat age-related metabolic changes.23
This superior formula supplies the complete nutritional profile of the entire pomegranate plant. Just one softgel of Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ provides polyphenols equivalent to 12.3 ounces of pomegranate juice concentrate (or 30 pomegranates), plus a proprietary blend of seed oil and flower extract.
Add Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ to your regimen today and get the full benefits of pomegranate polyphenols in one convenient softgel.
- Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Jan 19;109(2):177-206.
- J Nutr Biochem. 2008 Dec;19(12):848-55. Epub 2008 May 13.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Sep 24;56(18):8704-13. Epub 2008 Aug 30.
- J Endourol. 2008 Dec;22(12):2723-31.
- Phytother Res. 2009 Jun 5;24(2):182-185. [Epub ahead of print]
- Exp Dermatol. 2009 Jun;18(6):553-61. Epub 2009 Mar 6.
- Am J Cardiol. 2009 Oct 1;104(7):936-42.
- Nutrition. 2009 Sep 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- Atherosclerosis. 2010 Jan;208(1):119-25. Epub 2009 Sep 6.
- Integr Cancer Ther. 2009 Sep;8(3):242-53.
- Growth Horm IGF Res. 2009 Oct 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- Phytother Res. 2009 Dec 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- . Atherosclerosis. 2006 Aug;187(2):363-71.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Aug 14;50(17):4791-5.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2000 Oct;48(10):4581-9.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2005 (53):6126-32.
- Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2005 Mar;39(2):80-3.
- Food Chem Toxicol. 2006 Jul;44(7):984-93.
- Eur J Nutr. 2003 Jan;42(1):18-28.
- J Inflamm (Lond). 2009;6:1.
- Altern Med Rev. 2008 Jun;13(2):128-44.
- Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2008 Nov;56(11):1628-31.
- Fitoterapia. 2006 Dec;77(7-8):534-7.