Save 15% forever Order Direct!
Sign up on next page to complete order
ProgestoMend, provided by Douglas Laboratories, is a Hormone Specific Formulation of phytoprogesterones, progestogenic adaptogens and functional mimetics of progesterone. This formulation is designed to promote optimal function of progesterone by maintaining the health of progesterone producing glands and by supporting the healthy function of progesterone responsive tissues.† ProgestoMend is a Hormone Specific Formulation provided by Douglas Laboratories and formulated by Dr. Joseph J Collins. ProgestoMend was created to support the optimal function of specific hormones through the use of hormone specific adaptogens, hormone specific agonists and hormone specific functional mimetics. This formulation may be used as part of a hormone health program with dietary and nutrient support. In addition, this formulation may be used by clinicians as an adjuvant to support optimal hormone health in patients who have been prescribed bioidentical hormone therapies.
FUNCTIONS The primary functions of ProgestoMend are to support the natural production of progesterone and support how tissues throughout the body respond to progesterone. This is accomplished by supporting the function of progesterone producing glands, and by supporting the function of progesterone responsive tissues through the use of herbs that have phytoprogesterone properties and herbs that mimic the actions of progesterone. Progesterone is produced in the adrenal glands of both genders, as well as by the ovaries and corpus luteum in females. While progesterone is also produced in the Leydig cells of the testes, it is typically converted to testosterone.
The synergistic combination of specific herbs in ProgestoMend support important functions associated with optimal progesterone health:
• Supports the natural production of progesterone†
• Support healthy adrenal function, a major site of progesterone production †
• Promote progesterone response in target tissue through the use of herbs with progesterone receptor agonist activity. †
• Promotes healthy function of bone, heart, brain, breasts, uterus and other progesterone sensitive tissues with progesterone mimetic herbs. †
• Support healthy inflammation, antispasmodic and anxiolytic properties of progesterone with progesterone mimetic herbs. †
• Supports healthy brain function, memory, and cognition, and enhances mood while promoting tranquility. †
INDICATIONS ProgestoMend may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals wishing to support healthy progesterone production and function.