Designed to maintain prostate health
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract improves measures of urologic health in men, and may help prevent undesirable age-related changes in the prostate .
- Saw palmetto extract is more commonly recommended in Germany, Austria and Italy by urologists than are allopathic prescription medications.
- Pygeum is an extract of the bark of an African tree that has been successful in clinical tests over a 25-year period for reducing symptoms of prostate dysfunction.
- Stinging nettle, often in combination with saw palmetto and/or pygeum has been successfully used in clinical trials to improve urinary flow in men .
- Zinc is important for prostate health, and supplementary zinc may help prevent undesirable age-related changes in the prostate .
- Early controlled clinical studies have suggested that the amino acid combination of glycine, alanine, and glutamic acid can bring relief from urinary discomfort in men .