The limiting factor in curcumin’s efficacy has been its poor systemic bioavailability as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized.1, 2 Advanced manufacturing techniques have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and combining the use of natural emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has tremendously increased curcumin’s bioavailability, significantly increasing blood levels of curcumin many times that of other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin.3 Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dose-dependent manner, bypassing previous limits to curcumin supplementation to achieve unparalleled blood levels of curcumin.
- Number one absorbed form of curcumin
- Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
- Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose dependent linear relationship
- Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Anand P, Kunnumakkara AB, Newman RA, Aggarwal BB. Bioavailability of curcumin: problems and promises. Mol Pharm. 2007 Nov-Dec;4(6):807-18.
- Sasaki H, Sunagawa Y, Takahashi K, et al. Innovative preparation of curcumin for improved oral bioavailability. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34(5):660-5.
- Kanai M, Imaizumi A, Otsuka Y, et al. Dose-escalation and pharmacokinetic study of nanoparticle curcumin, a potential anticancer agent with improved bioavailability, in healthy human volunteers. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2012 Jan;69(1):65-70.