Vasophil Sour Apple
Save 15% forever Order Direct!
Sign up on next page to complete order
L-Arginine and L-Citrulline Combination for Nitric Oxide Synthesis
Vasophil is a combination of free form amino acids designed to support nitric oxide (NO) production and healthy peripheral circulation.* Unlike many other nitric oxide supplements, Vasophil contains both arginine and citrulline to support healthy cardiovascular function, vasodilation, blood flow, and sexual function.*
Arginine is involved in immune function, ammonia metabolism, and the secretion of hormones and is perhaps best known as a biochemical precursor to nitric oxide. Citrulline acts as an arginine precursor for NO synthesis1 and plays an important part in NO metabolism and regulation.2 As with other amino acids, the effective dose range for arginine and citrulline is 3 grams or more of each.
- 3 grams of free-form arginine and 3 grams of free-form citrulline
- Great-tasting, sour apple-flavored drink mix
- Convenient single serving packets
- Wu G. J Nutr 1998;128:1249–52.
- Romero MJ, Platt DH, Caldwell RB, Caldwell RW. Cardiovasc Drug Rev 2006;24:275–90.